English | Français
New in version 1.2
- support for new, multi-level expense categories;
- selected project, task, taxes, expense category are restored on the start of the app;
New in version 1.1
- track your expenses right when you incurred them;
- support for new Nokia phones (e.g. Nokia 808 PureView, certain models of Nokia 500, others);
Track the time you spent on a project and save it to your FreshBooks acount right when you are done with the task.
Time Tracking is very similar to Start/Stop Timer of the web site. It allows to select a project, a task, enter notes, and time your activity. The app can be controlled from a touch screen, a keyboard, placed on the homescreen, and is extremely simple.
You will need a FreshBooks account; click here to sign up. Additional data charges from your service provider may apply when you setup the Time Tracking and when you log your hours.
Copyright © 2011-2014 Kirill Alexandrov. All rights reserved.
Special thanks to Sylvie Couture for the widget's icon.
Grand merci à Marjolaine Dulude pour la traduction française.
FreshBooks API implementation Copyright © 2008 2ndSite Inc.
- How do I find Site Name and Token?
- 1. You log in to your FreshBooks site.
2. You go to My Account:
3. You go to FreshBooks API
4. You will see API URL and Authentication Token
- Forward and Backward buttons are incorrectly positioned
- This may happen if you added the Time Tracking to your home screen while it was not running.
Workaround: start Time Tracking from the Applications menu and while it is running, add it to the home screen.
- My question is not answered here
- Please, fill out the following form: